USA-India Chamber of Commerce has four point agenda: Trade, Investment, Policy and Advocacy. To fulfill this agenda, we conduct the following activities:
- Fecilitate two-way trade & investments between United States and India.
- Sponsor and participate in business, trade and investment delegations to and from India.
- Advocacy with, state and federal authorities in the United States and India to facilitate trade and investments in both countries.
- Partner with similar organizations and institutions in the United States, India and other countries to promote trade, investments and economic cooperation.
- Organize and participate in official seminars, meetings and trade shows.
- Conduct research & studies to identify opportunities and bottlenecks in trade in conjunction with academic institutions, industry groups and think tanks.
- Cover specific spectrum of businesses, including Finance, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, telecom, information technology, engineering, manufacturing, hospitality, real estate and education